Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tree Planting Continues

350+ trees doesn't go very far!

Today I continued planting trees are the end of the peninsula.  I started by filling in an area behind the track that I would not be able to reach easily after the trees in front of the track were planted.  I then moved to the area between the track and the end of the peninsula and to the left of the road.  I was able to get all of this area completed and the area between the tracks just east of Hood.  Except for some final details and maybe the removal of one tree to be replaced by several smaller ones, this area is done.

This is a view down the road at the end of the peninsula towards the tracks.  The road needs to be vacuumed and I need to place a car at the crossing.  But so far it has turned out like I visioned it.


I started with over 350+ trees and I have much less than half left.  I have maybe enough to complete the area behind the house at the top of the helix.  Then it is back to tree prep.

To see an overall view of today's work go to www.easton-and-potomac.com.

No comments: