Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Time For A Picture

It has been quite a while since I  posted any construction pictures.  So it was time to rectify that situation.

Along with working on keep alives I have been working on the background buildings in Thorny Point.  Most of this work has been painting the molded in windows.  (I hate molded in windows!)

But I have made enough progress to get three buildings assembled.  Two of them are ready for their roofs and weathering and then glass.  (I also will need to name these buildings.  More on that later.)

The bank building is ready for painting.  Now I just need to find an acceptable gray for a bank built of stone.

The picture of the current state of the Thorny Point background buildings can be seen on www.easton-and-potomac.com.

No comments: