Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Trees Planted Along Side Bonnie Brook

I had a few smaller sized trees left over and so I decided to plant them along the banks of Bonnie Brook.  This brought the tree line up to the storage siding at HS Mining Company.  I planted some more weeds and bushes in the area along with some cedar trees and a dogwood.  I also got the track re-installed and the missing ties replaced.  I need to run some trains through this area to make sure the track alignment is correct before doing the final ballasting.

While I was waiting for all of that to dry I planted some bushes along side the mainline coming out of Hopkins Springs towards Lacey Springs.

Bushes applied along northern side of the mainline
coming out of Hopkins Springs towards Lacey Springs.

Then it was into the workshop to continue work on the three Jordan kits.  They are taking a little longer than expected but should be completed with one more work session.

And finally I put the first of at least two coats of Rail Brown on the guard rails for Bonnie Brook trestle.

To see the finished (for now) Bonnie Brook area go to www.easton-and-potomac.com.

No comments: