Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Saturday, November 29, 2014

No Bridge Traffic

Actually no bridge tracks.

All of the bridge tracks are currently sitting in my workshop.  They all have their guard timbers installed and all have been paint my standard rail and tie brown.  Tomorrow I will do any touch up and then re-install them in their correct locations and make sure I have not introduced any tracking or electrical issues.

I also got the "Dying" blend of static grass down in the Bonnie Brooke trestle area.  Tomorrow I will clean up the loose static grass and then maybe pour the Envirotext for the Bonnie Brooke.  This will be the last of the minor water pours.  The Bonnie Brooke trestle has to be in place for this pour and afterwards will probably not be able to be moved again.

No comments: