Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The last of one and the first of another

As you can see in the photo below today I positioned the last four telltales on each side of the Hood signal bridge.  I needed to do this so I can continue with the scenery creep into Hood.


I also spent some time painting railroad crossing signs and installing the first two of many railroad and road signs.  A picture of the first railroad crossing sign is on www.easton-and-potomac.com.  However this sign is not one I painted.  To see those you will have to wait until I install them and for another posting.  This sign does need some weathering though.

Tomorrow I may start working with the Envirotex.  I hope to at least test it to make sure it will still setup and also test the dying process to see if I can get somewhat close to the color I have in mind.

No comments: