Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Engine 50 (Finally)

Today my knee finally felt like going back up stairs.

So up stairs I went and started to work on converting engine #50 from an old DSD-DB210LC decoder to a new Tsunami2 decoder with a current keeper and a sugar cube speaker.  While doing this conversion I also removed the factory installed Bachmann boards which meant I would be wiring the new decoder directly to the loco.

All went well and the new Tsunami2 with its current keeper and sugar cube speaker have been installed.  Tomorrow I hope to get the CVs set and #50 back on the layout.  Then it will be on to engine #51 for the same conversion.


The new Tsunami2 with the sugar cube speaker wired up.
The current keeper had not yet been installed at the time of this photo.

No comments: