Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July Session Canceled (AKA - I've Fallen And Can't Get Up)

The OPS session scheduled for July 15th has been canceled.

The reason for the cancellation is that three weeks ago today I caught my foot in a throttle cable in the train room and fell.  This resulted in two badly sprained wrists, a broken left wrist, an injured right knee and elbow.  These injuries prevented me from being able to get up from a chair unassisted.  In the spirit of the gift that keeps giving I managed to injure my left shoulder in the process of getting out of a chair.

The current status is I'm still not able to get out of a chair without assistance.  This is mostly due to the shoulder injury.  I have three more weeks with the left wrist brace.  And several doctor's visits scheduled to look at the shoulder and wrist.

Hopefully this show will be over in time for the August session.  But with the way this has been going who knows?

No comments: