Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Thorny Point Station

Work continued today on the Thorny Point station.

The workers were able to get all of the roofs fitted.  However, once the roofs are installed I can not get to the windows to install the glass.  So I now need to finished as much of the station as possible then spray it with dull coat before installing the glass.  Then I can come back to installing the roofs.

The Thorny Point station with the roofs fitted.


After this picture was taken I installed most of the wood trim just under the roof lines.  I had to fabricate some filler trim pieces since the ones provided were not even remotely like the other trim pieces.  Once these are painted and installed, along with the cement trim pieces the station will be ready for its dull coat.  I hope to have this station completed by the end of this week.

No comments: