Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Friday, December 5, 2014

Today's Efforts

Let's see, today I worked on the Bonnie Brook trestle area removing some more static grass and painting the brook bottom.  Tomorrow I hope to do some more painting and start adding some bottom details before the Environtext pour.

I also finished staging the layout for the next session (probably in January), repaired the observation car White Hall and did some maintenance on the Thorny Point turntable to fix a loss of electrical contact.

I then finished the Easton Oil sign and placed Jack's on the layout along with the sign.  I then tore up the road in front of Jack's because I didn't like the way it looked.  I had used material that was too large for the pebbles on the road.

If you would like to see Jack's on the layout go to www.easton-and-potomac.com.

No comments: