Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bonnie Brooke & Jack's

Today saw good progress.

As you can see from the picture below I applied some brown ground foam to the areas that will be forest.  I also re-installed the Bonnie Brook trestle and track to get ready for the OPS session scheduled for tomorrow.  Tomorrow, before the session, I will check all of the bridges to make sure the electrical and track alignment are good.  After the session I will work on the Bonnie Brook bead and get ready for the Environtex pour.

Bonnie Brook trestle re-installed and ready for Wednesday night's OPS session.

I also made some progress on Jack's store.  After I weather the new lean to roofs this structure will be ready to go on the layout.  A picture of the current state of Jack's can be seen on www.easton-and-potomac.com.

No comments: