Easton & Potomac trackage - red lines

Sunday, March 16, 2014

After Session Maintenance

After each session I try and complete the maintenance issues that were uncovered and today was no exception.  I fixed the reported broken brake wheel and also found a missing spring on the car and fixed that.  I then worked on the turnout in Brooke and of course I could not get it to fail.  I ran #94 through the switch several times as slow as it would go and it never stalled.  Typical.

I also sorted White Hall yard and got train #110 ready for departure.  I do this before each session to give the yard personnel a head start on the day.  The yard was in pretty good shape and it didn't take long to complete this task.

Finally I ran the traffic generator for the next session and once again nothing special is going on.  So it will be another routine session in April.

In the picture below I am sorting White Hall yard and getting #110 ready for departure.


No comments: